madeleinemccanncontroversy Aimoo Forum List | Ticket | Today | Member | Search | Who's On | Help | Sign In | |
madeleinemccanncontroversy > HiDeHo 48 QUESTIONS > HiDeHo 48 Questions Go to subcategory:
Author Content
HiDeHo
  • Score:2851
  • Register:26/01/2013 4:34 PM

Date Posted:21/02/2015 1:16 AMCopy HTML

14. Why are we not allowed in your group to help correct myths and misinfo?

Is this a two part question?  Is it about whether you are 'allowed' in HDH/Debate or are you suggesting that your efforts to discredit the files have a place in a group that makes every effort to focus on FACTS.

PART 1 - Members

Lets look at the first part of you being 'members'.  You all know, without question, that you were treated with respect by current ADMIN.

To suggest you were treated with anything less than a lot of tolerance would be a lie.

Cass/Kate Holt, When you first joined HDH there were some that I recall being told by you were suggesting you were a 'pro'.  You admitted to being on the 'fence' and that was fine by me.  HDH is there to give links to the files and allows everyone to have their own opinion. Despite your current claims we NEVER remove anyone for holding a different opinion, in fact we welcome them.

Back then, most 'pros' were removed from other groups but I 'fought' to keep everyone in there until it sometimes got to the point there was too much disruption and I usually contacted each of you to suggest you leave.  Other members were asked to treat everyone with respect but with over 100 new members every day, not everyone was aware of our 'guidelines of tolerance.

I had already opened another group to use for discussions about the one on one debates and something odd happened.  The 'pros' and 'antis' were chatting freely in a non moderated group, not being used at the time. It was amazing to see everyone chatting in a friendly manner!

I decided to leave it for that purpose, maybe hoping that some bridges would be built.  They were! 'Friendships were made and I saw respect between members with different opinions when there wasn't the pressure of guidelines n HDH.

I decided it would be SELF MODERATING giving everyone the TRUST to act respectfully, and for the most part that happened.

There were never any ADMIN there to throw a heavy hand around as is suggested.  I made it clear that everyone should SELF MODERATE responsibly or I would close the group.  My admin were not required to admin debate but they did help it to run smoothly when they were there.

Following a disruption by Robert Guest
web analytics
Copyright © 2000- Aimoo Free Forum All rights reserved.